Friday 14 February 2014

Time Ran Away With Me Again!!!

So, Christmas came and Christmas went. It was a lot of fun and I enjoyed spending time with my family and friends but didn't get a lot of writing done. In early January I was the speaker for The Parkstone Yacht Club Ladies Luncheon Club. I hope they enjoyed it as much as I did. Such lovely people!
Close to the end of January I went to the Dunford Writers weekend at the fabulous Mayfair Hotel in Bournemouth. I was a group leader and I'm pretty confident that mine was the best group - bursting with talent and great ideas.
Being with so many talented authors gave me the kick up the backside I needed to come home and get back to the book I'm currently writing - or was currently neglecting. Now it's going really well and the awful weather is helping to keep me indoors and getting on with it.
Dorset is awash with flood water and getting blown to bits, but I'm safe, warm and dry and I hope that you are, too. Roll on Summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment